Detailed and Bulk Excavation
The services Ross Earthmoving offer is anything to do with earthmoving machines, equipment and attachments.
We can be contracted on a per cubic metre rate, per ton rate, hired by the hour, per truck load, or if preferred a fixed price quotation to carry out excavation work from the bulk right through to the detail ready for the concrete to be placed.
We have a full range of earthmoving plant available for hire. We will recommend the best type of plant for the job, large or small;
We can excavate and remove from site VENM, ENM and general solid waste, or masonry material being bricks/concrete etc.
- Specialising in difficult sites with narrow and confined spaces.
- Site clearing and preparation, cut and filling of a site.
- Footings and foundations, augers for piering/piling.
- Hammering and rocksawing of sandstone, rock and concrete.
- Retention tanks, dams and ponds.
- Tennis, basketball and any type of court preparation, with dual grade laser levelling.
- Horse dressage arena preparation and construction.
- Drainage and trenching for builders, plumbers and electricians.
- Construction of rock retaining walls, footings and foundations.
- Landscaping preparation works, preparing and improving subsoil, and importing sands and soils, roadbase materials, sandstone boulders.
- Landfill and clean compactable fill available and delivered.
- Swimming Pool Excavation and filling in unwanted pools.